Study Cycle: 1
Lecturer(s): izr. prof. dr. Avsec Andreja
COMPREHENSION, EVALUATION AND RESEARCH OF PERSONALITY.
- Concept of personality. Evaluation of personality. Personality research. Basic factors of personality development.
PERSPECTIVES, MODELS AND THEORIES OF PERSONALITY.
- Psychodynamic theories of personality (psychoanalytic, neoanalityc and postanalytic models).
- Disposition theories of personality (typological and dimensional models).
- Behavioral, social and cognitive theories of personality (behavioral, social and cognitive models).
- Humanistic theories of personality, positive psychology of personality.
- Bioevolutional theories of personality. Personality models as a base for educational theory and practice.
- Personality comprehension in different cultures.
PERSONALITY STRUCTURE AND INTERPERSONAL DIFFERENCES.
- Physical, conative and cognitive area of personality (constitution, temperament, character, intellect).
- Abilities: intelligence, creativity, genius; emotional, social, moral and spiritual intelligence, wisdom.
- Individual and group differences. Personality and academic achievement.
PERSONALITY DYNAMICS, DEVELOPMENT AND TRANSITIONS.
- Motivational and emotional dimensions of personality. Attractiveness. Altruism. Aggressiveness. Values. Self, self-concept and self-esteem.
- Factors, models and levels of personality development. Development of basic personality dimensions and cognition. Personality, stress and health.
- Personal hardiness. Personal well-being and health. Personality disorders.
- ersonality unknowns. Consciousness and unconsciousness. Paranormal and transcendental views of personality.